In 2018, an initial exchange of ideas took place at ITB. The launch of the cooperation followed in 2020 for the long-distance travel promotion implementing Sponsored Collections. Since then, Éislek relies on using the content on its partner profile for user-friendly 360° visitor guidance.
Visitor guidance by linking the analog and digital infrastructures. Ensure efficient use of outdoor content. Provide content in their native language to international guests.
- 218 Tours
- 14 self-generated Collections
- Over 40 implemented QR codes
- Languages: DE, EN, FR, NL
Best orientation for guests of Éislek: 360° visitor guidance by linking the analog and digital infrastructure. One content delivered in several languages guarantees that guests can easily use the content in their native language.
- Increase efficiency by using the partner profile as content hub
- Linking analog and digital infrastructure
- Smooth guest experience from online research to on-site search due to several thousand QR code scans
As the first leading hiking region in Europe, we communicate our hiking trails as guest-friendly as possible. We use komoot for 360° visitor guidance. QR codes in brochures and on signage link analog and digital infrastructures. In this way, we get the most out of just one data source.